TENOWO offers a (unique) range of nonwoven technologies, processable raw materials, customized final dimensions, batch sizes and, upon request, tailor-made, individual solutions, as well as the opportunity for in-house finishing through to packaging according to
customer wishes for a very wide array of markets and applications.
Textile raw material, polymere, fibers, filaments
Fibers made of synthetic and natural polymers
PET, PP, PA, Bico, split fibers, high-performance fibers, carbonfibers, recycled fibers...
- Gauges from 0.9 dtex to 15 dtex (fibers)
- Staple length from 38 to 120 mm
- All colours
- Gauges from 33 - 220 dtex (filaments)
- Processing of water-based and solvent-free finishing systems by well-known international providers
- Dyeing of nonwovens using dispersion dyes or pigment dyeing
- Pigment printing on the nonwoven surface
- One-sided or full-bath finishing of nonwovens
- Using finishing agents to create special surface properties
- Media-repellent finishing (oleophobic, hydrophobic, alcophobic) and flame retardant finishing to customer specifications
- Surface coating, in some cases using reactivatable bonding agents based on thermoplastic or reactive systems
With state-of-the-art production systems, high-quality products are made using a wide variety of manufacturing processes. Today, TENOWO has unique chemical and technical know-how.
In addition to needle, thermo and chemically bonded nonwovens, TENOWO also offers water-jet-reinforced nonwovens, stitch-bonded nonwovens based on Malimo technology, and high-loft nonwovens and nonwovens based on recycled carbon fibres.